This article was written by BlackGear. Please do not make any changes to this fiction without receiving the author's consent.
"In the time of the Two Twenty, the Dragon and the Tiger shall return and will battle for their first meal." - Father Thegga
Two monsters, destroyed by a mighty god are destined to return. One who strives for renewal and creation, and the other who yearns for destruction and darkness. Two 'houses', each dedicated to either rebirth or death will be present and the winners will survive to see the empire of their god triumph - and devour the very being who had destroyed them.
- The Doctor - Matt Smith
- Amy Pond - Karen Gillan
- Rory Williams - Arthur Darvill
- River Song - Alex Kingston
- Father Thegga -
- Mother Eppona -
- Brother Marsek -
- Sister Fontri -
- Little Horn - Dimitri Leonidas
- The Enemy of All Things - Olly Alexander
Behind the scenes
- Illustrations of the 'Dragon' and the 'Tiger' seem to use the Taoist symbol, the 'taijitu' which uses the two entities of yin and yang. However, the yin and yang mean neutral opposites like 'light' and 'dark', 'female' and 'male' or 'hot' and 'cold', but Little Horn and the Enemy are both completely malevolent with no balance whatsover except that when creation (Little Horn) and destruction (the Enemy) form into one like the symbol, they become nothing not everything.